The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home décor project with ease.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The New TL-2010Q allows you to trim top and bobbin threads using the Exclusive foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot control, and thread is quickly and precisely cut. The machine is also equipped with an automatic thread button that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. Both the Trim Button and the Foot Controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism.
- No More Twists Or Quivers: The Sub Tension Unit ensures thread feeding to the needle is smooth, even and twist free, no matter how thick your thread is. It also keeps the thread from quivering when sewing at high speeds and provides accurate, fine tuned thread tension.
- Thread Tension Scale: The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
- Materials are Sewn with Ease: The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Juki Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.